The "Navigo Gratuité" pass
This pass allows some recipients of social assistance to travel free within the Ile-de-France region on all modes of transport.
- This pass allows their holder to travel free within Ile-de-France, with same access as a Navigo pass (zones 1-5).
- It is valid on every transport modes (subway, train/RER, bus, T Zen and tram) except some direct lines to airports (Orlyval, Le Bus Direct Paris Aéroport shuttles, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour and Cars Rouges).
Conditions of eligibility
- Live in the Ile-de-France region
- And :
- be a recipient of RSA (Revenu de Solidarité Active - Earned Income Supplement) and comply with a resources ceiling (every household member can then benefit from a Gratuité Transport pass)
- be unemployed and both receive a specific solidarity allowance (ASS) and benefit from free supplementary universal health insurance (CMU-C).
To know !
- The pass is exclusively available on Navigo card (it cannot be loaded onto a Navigo Découverte card, a Navigo Annuel card or a Navigo Imagine R card).
- It is awarded for a 3-month period and can be renewed provided the conditions of eligibily are still met.
How to get it ?
If you meet the required conditions, connect on www.solidaritetransport.fr to apply or contact the Solidarity Transport Agency at 0800 948 999 with :
- your CMU-C certificate and your last status statement from the national employment agency (Pôle emploi) if you are a recipient of CMU-C and ASS;
- or with your CAF registration number (Family Allowance Fund) if you are a recipient of the RSA.
If you do not already possess a Navigo card, the Solidarity Transport agency can help you get one. You can also get a free Navigo card :
- immediately in a commercial agency ;
- or within 3 weeks from the website www.navigo.fr, or with a registration form obtained at the RATP or SNCF Transilien stations, or by contacting the Navigo agency.
You will then be able to load your Navigo Gratuité right onto your Navigo card :
- At ticket offices and on automatic ticket machines in RATP and Transilien SNCF stations ;
- Online, on www.navigo.fr, provided that you possess a contact smartcard reader (sold 7€ at tickets offices in the stations).
For more information
Contact - Customer Services
For application and renewal of your Navigo Gratuité rights :
Solidarité Transport Agency at 0800 948 999
(free call from a fixed telephone line from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm)
or on www.solidaritetransport.fr
For after-sales service on Navigo card (in case of loss or theft for instance) :
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone number : 0969 39 66 66 (number without additional charge)
For further information on Navigo after-sales services, download the General terms and conditions of use of the Navigo card (in french)