The annual Navigo pass
This annual pass is valid for a whole year and allows unlimited rides within selected fare zones on all modes of public transport.
- Within the selected fare zones, the annual Navigo pass is valid on every transport modes (subway, train/RER, bus, T Zen and tram) except some direct lines to airports (Orlyval, Le Bus Direct Paris Aéroport shuttles, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour and Cars Rouges).
- Two different ways of subscription are available (with in both cases the possibility to modify, suspend or cancel your pass at any time) :
- for one year, payable cash, with the possibility to renew it each year
- for an unlimited period, payable by monthly pre-authorized debits (11 instalments every 12 months).
- In case of loss or theft, its replacement is immediate and free (twice a year maximum).
Selection of fare zones
All-zone pass :
- it allows unlimited travels within the whole Ile-de-France region (zones 1 to 5)
or 2-zone passes :
- they are valid only within the selected fare zones (2-3, 3-4 or 4-5), except during rezoning periods
- they allow unlimited travels within the whole Ile-de-France region during rezoning periods (week-ends, public holidays, Paris-area school holidays and during summer from July 15 to August 15)
- in case of train rides beyond the validity zones outside rezoning periods, they can be supplemented by a "complement de parcours", thus allowing the pass holder to pay only the part of their trip outside the fare zones covered by their pass.
To know !
- The annual Navigo pass can be half funded by companies to their employees for home-work commuting.
- The zonal perimeter can be modified, with consequent adjustment of the monthly instalments.
- Start-up costs amount to 7.60 euros.
These fares do not include start-up costs (7,60 €).
Fares in euros (€)
All zones (1-5)
Prices on August 2016
How to get it ?
- On line : agence en ligne Navigo Annuel ;
- On sale in the OPTILE, RATP and SNCF Transilien commercial agencies ;
- Mail order purchase to Navigo Annual agency (subscription forms available in selling points for OPTILE, RATP and SNCF Transilien).
Contact - Customer service
Many different customer services are available with your Navigo pass :
- Issuance of a certificate of subscription ;
- Fare zones change* ;
- Suspension / resumption of your subscription *;
- Cancellation ;
- Replacement of your card (in case of loss, theft, defective or expired card) ;
- Changes on your Navigo card (photograph, identity) ;
- Changes in your payment method preferences or in your bank account details ;
(*) Exclusively in the commercial agencies of the operating companies
For any application :
- Contact the Navigo Annuel agency :
Agence Navigo Annuel
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex 09
0969 39 22 22 (no additional charge)
Email : email@example.com
- Visit ticket offices and commercial agencies of the operating companies (RATP, SNCF Transilien and Optile)
- Visit the on-line Navigo Annuel agency, to get a certificate of subscription.
How can I use my Navigo card to travel beyond the zones of my Navigo pass ?
If I hold a 2-zone Navigo pass (weekly, monthly or annual), a 2-zone Navigo Solidarity pass (weekly or monthly) or an Amethyst pass, I can buy a “complément de parcours” (trip complement) when I travel by train (RER RATP, SNCF Transilien) beyond the zones of my pass. This allows me to pay only the part of the trip outside the zones already covered by my pass. The « complément de parcours » is directly loaded on my Navigo card.
To know !
- Since the « complément de parcours » is a fare for immediate use, it has the highest priority among the season fares loaded on your Navigo card. It will get validated by the next travel following the purchase. It has to be used within 3 hours after purchase and remains valid 3 hours after its first validation.
- You can buy only one “complément de parcours” at a time: it is not possible to buy a return-ticket, or a book of “compléments de parcours”.
- Your “complément de parcours” is not valid in the bus or Noctilien, nor in the tram network.
Please note: if you hold a monthly or annual pass, you can travel on any mode within all the Ile-de-France region during rezoning.
How to get it ?
You can buy it at full price (or half-price if you are entitled to travel with a Solidarity Transport Reduction) on automatic ticket machines or at ticket offices in RATP and Transilien SNCF stations. It is neither sold onboard buses, nor in accredited shops
- You can only buy it at the station where your trip begins.
"Rezoning" : when can I use my Navigo card within all Ile-de-France ?
All holders of a monthly or annual pass (2-zone Navigo pass, 2-zone Navigo Solidarity pass or Amethyst pass) are allowed to travel on all the public transports of Ile-de-France with their regular subscription, regardless of the selected zones of their pass :
- During the week-ends
- During public holidays
- During Paris-area school holidays
- During summer, from July 15 to August 15