The ticket "Origine-Destination"
Ticket for an occasional travel on rail networks in Ile-de-France.
The ticket "Origine-Destination" enables you to travel between 2 stations on the Ile-de-France rail network (RER or commuter trains).
The ticket "Origine-Destination" is valid on a rail travel (RER RATP or SNCF Transilien).
- If the departure or arrival stop is in Paris, the ticket "Origine-Destination" enables you to begin or end your journey at any RER or tube station in Paris.
- Price varies according to the travel distance.
To know !
Buy a book of 10 tickets make a saving of 20%.
How to get it ?
The ticket "Origine-Destination" is sold at the ticket office in railway stations, subway stations or on automatic ticket machines.
Book of 10 tickets
Sample Rates from Paris to
In euros (€)
Saint-Denis ou Alfortville
Versailles Château ou Villemomble
Chatou ou Juvisy
Val d’Europe, Arpajon ou Cergy-le-Haut
Fontainebleau ou Houdan
Sample Rates from suburb to suburb
Joinville – Champigny
Massy – Versailles Chantiers
Tournan – Val de Fontenay
Dourdan – Juvisy
Versailles Chantiers – Aulnay
Prices on 1st January 2015
* The user of the reduced rate must be able to present the required identification at any time during his trip.
Under what conditions can I travel with a half-fare ticket ?
I can travel with half-fare Tickets t+ or half-fare Origin-destination tickets if I meet one of the following conditions :
- I am eligible to the Solidarity Transport Reduction and my reduced rate right is registered in my Navigo card
- I am under 10 years of age
- I am blind and hold a disability card bearing the word "Blindness"
- I hold an ONAC veteran card with a disability rate between 25 and 45%. I am entitled to use half-fare tickets on all modes of transport if I live in the Ile-de-France region, or only on the RATP and on the SNCF Transilien networks otherwise (excluding buses operated by private companies)
- I am part of a group (10 people and more) of primary / secondary school pupils or young people under the age of 16 and I travel on the rail network with an adult ; my reduced price is only valid on the subway, RER and Transilien networks.
- I belong to a large family (3 children and more) and hold a SNCF "Familles nombreuses" card allowing to travel with half-fare tickets in the Ile-de-France region.
Is there any special arrangement on pricing in case of pollution peak ?
A specific daily pass is available at the price of 3,80 € in case of exceptional pollution peak.
It allows unlimited rides in all the Ile-de-France region (zones 1 to 5), except on some direct lines to airports (Orlyval, Le Bus Direct Paris Aéroport shuttles, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour and Cars Rouges).
It is valid only on the specific day for which it has been issued, either when the Chief of Police imposes circulation bans for some categories of vehicles or when the President of the STIF decides that the air pollution level justifies the implementation of this reduced fare.