All information on the night bus ...
All the Noctilien schedules are on Vianavigo !
Plans bus de nuit par secteur :
Noctilien, a bus service that makes travelling easier at night
With Noctilien night bus service, you can easily travel in the departments of the Ile-de-France region all night long. It runs every night from 0:30am to 5:30am, between opening and closing time of daily rail networks. It replaces the main structural links of the day (RER, train, metro, tram and TVM).
About the network
This network, operated by RATP and Transilien SNCF, operates around 5 main connecting stations in Paris, which are interlinked by buses. The routes to the greater Paris area run from or through these stations.
In total, 48 bus routes enable Parisians to travel effectively throughout the entire greater Paris area. This network features four route types: circular, radial and cross routes and divided highways. :
- 2 routes in central Paris, one in each direction (N01, N02), which link up 4 main stations for bus connections (Gare de Lyon, Gare de l'Est, Gare Saint-Lazare and Gare Montparnasse) and numerous night spots (Champs-Elysées, Saint-Germain-des-Près, Bastille, Pigalle, etc.). Routes N01 and N02 are accessible to passengers with reduced mobility. There are plans to gradually adapt the other routes to cater for passengers with reduced mobility. For further information, please visit : www.infomobi.com
- 37 outward services from Paris. These routes, running from the 5 main connecting stations in Paris (Gare Saint-Lazare, Gare de l'Est, Châtelet, Gare de Lyon and Gare Montparnasse), provide services in Paris and also to and within the inner and outer suburbs.
- 8 routes running from suburb to suburb. These routes mainly provide fast and semi-direct services from Paris to the inner and outer suburbs, and local services at the end of the line.
- 1 route (N71) in the inner suburbs , which uses partially the route of TVM from Saint-Maur Créteil to Bourg la Reine via Rungis Marché International. The route is already accessible to passengers with reduced mobility.
Noctilien thus provides a vast, complete network throughout the greater Paris area.
Note that other bus lines can also circulate through the night in addition to the Noctilien ; eg 191-100 line between Yerres and Rungis or Filéo lines (by reservation).
All vehicles are equipped with video surveillance systems. They are permanently linked up to the security control centre, which sends out information to local police forces in an emergency.
An RATP officer is available at each main Paris connecting station to provide passengers with information and help when needed.
On routes operated by Transilien SNCF, you’ll be welcomed by a guide who will also be able to provide you with information. S/he can wake you up when approaching your requested stop and help you book a taxi for your onward journey.
The Noctilien colour scheme features on all the various signs, enabling passengers to quickly find the right service at night. These colours also feature on the route numbers, buses and bus stops. Each route number is preceded by an N indicating that it belongs to the night bus network.
You can use the usual travel passes on the Noctilien network (Navigo, Intégrale, imagine R and Mobilis, etc.). For occasional use, the price of the journey is based on the t+ Ticket price.
- For journeys from suburb to suburb through central Paris, the number of tickets is calculated according to the number of pricing zones crossed (each one counted only once). E.g.: Asnières sur Seine (zone 3) - Villejuif (zone 3) : 3 tickets.
- For all other journeys, one ticket is required for the first two pricing zones, and then an additional ticket per additional zone crossed.
Examples: zones 1-2: 1 ticket, zones 1-3: 2 tickets.
- If you change buses or coaches you must pay for another ticket.
- An “Origine-Destination” ticket, covering the entire journey made, entitles passengers to travel on routes operated by Transilien SNCF.
- You will be able to buy tickets on board vehicles, but not books of t+ tickets
1. t+ tickets can be used. They are bought in books from a ticket office beforehand. You must stamp them whenever necessary during your journey.
2. Dezoning applies to the Noctilien service on Friday and Saturday nights, bank holidays, during half term holidays and from 1 July to 31 August.
Signage and bus stops Noctilien
All Noctilien timetables are on Vianavigo service website, mobile or smartphone application.
Advisor info from 7am to 9pm from Monday to Friday
and from 9am to 5pm on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
3246 (0,34 euros/mn*)
You can also find the next bus RATP Noctilien : 61064 (0.35 euros / sending off cost of an SMS)
send eg. "Bus N33 nation"
wap.ratp.fr (mobile) | www.ratp.fr |RATP smartphones application
Advisor info from 7am to 10pm
0891 36 20 20 (0,23 euros/mn*)
Interactive Voice Response and found objects
0890 36 10 10 (0,15 euros/mn*)
Find all the services: www.transilien.com|transilien.mobi |Transilien smartphone application
*from a landline.